CAG Tours & Travellers Coaches (CAG) is a private company with limited liability and duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of Zimbabwe.
Exclusion of Liability and Indemnification
- CAG travelers has a passenger insurance insured through CBZ Insurance under the Insurance Company of Zimbabwe (ICZ). All claims related to injuries and death to passengers traveling with CAG buses are limited to terms and conditions of the said insurance policy agreement. CAG will not be held liable for any further claims beyond the stated conditions and terms of the insurance policy it holds with its insurers.
- Subject to Part VA of the Road Traffic Act [13:11], CAG buses carry a no-fault insurance cover as required for all passenger public service vehicles. However all persons entering aboard a CAG bus service and/or property owned by CAG Travellers and Coaches bus company or under its control do so entirely AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- CAG does not provide general insurance for property and luggage of its passengers and accordingly, insurance shall only be as expressly stipulated in terms of the Road Traffic Act [13:10]
- CAG Travellers & Coaches, its directors, officers, employees, servants or agents in whole or in part, shall not be liable (whether in contract or delict) in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury or damage (including but not limited to consequential or special damages or loss of profits) of whatsoever nature, caused by CAG, its directors, officers, employees, servants or agents arising out of, incidental to, or connected in any way with the conveyance or failure to convey by CAG, which is beyond their control and not out of any negligence on their part, of any passenger or person, the property of any passenger or person, or any goods which are conveyed by CAG bus company as unaccompanied goods.
- CAG Travellers & Coaches bus company; its directors, officers, employees, servants or agents are hereby released from any duty of care towards such passenger or person or the consignor of such unaccompanied goods.
- Should CAG through necessity or choice employ the vehicles or services of other operators in respect of the whole or any portion of any journey to be carried out by it, then to the extent that such other operator provides or, having the obligation to provide such vehicle or service, such provision or failure to provide such vehicle or service will be subject to the relevant conditions as prescribed by CAG Travellers & Coaches hereunder. No additional liability (whether in contract or delict) of any nature whatsoever would be borne out by CAG to any passenger or person or the consignor of any unaccompanied goods to whom a ticket as contemplated in Clause above is issued.
- Legal steps taken on the basis of any misinterpretation of this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed constitutional legal notice to CAG Traveller’s & Coaches bus company or any of its agents, officers, employees or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the company or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives where notice to the company is required by any laws rules or regulations.
Last updated October 2017